This year I am interested in environmental design, business models, investments in bonds, stocks and emergin markets, leadership, self managment, framing, psychocolgy and sucsessful product launch. In 2020 I lead teams, design amazing products and travel to new greater destinations.
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte
- Envisioning Information by Edward Tufte
- Beautiful Evidence by Edward Tufte
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Do It Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Time Management by Mark Forster
- Dao Toyota by Jeffrey K. Liker
- Orgmanagment thinking by Georgy Shedrovicky
- Image of the City by Kevin Lynch
- Pitch Anything. An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff
- Energy design course
- Prague metro map (in progress)
- PH banking product
From the previous year I follow a concept for my personal growth and self-design. In its core a model of personal skills represented as the octopus. Each tentacle is a skill. To improve a skill one needs to do work.